Olaf Posten is particularly active in the financial sector. His focus is on mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Olaf has been involved in various transactions of large corporations. He also focuses on capital markets, corporate housekeeping, contract law and compliance.
- Contribution to the 2nd edition of “Immigration: Law and Business in Europe”, German Chapter, March 1996
- German Commercial Law Review (ZIP) “Zu den Organpflichten bei Unternehmensübernahmen” in 35/97, August 1997
- Co-author of “Erfolgsfaktoren für börsennotierte Unternehmen”, Kapitel “Strategische Ausrichtung-Mergers & Acquisitions”, June 2006
- 1989-1992 University of Bielefeld
- 1992 Banking training in Columbus Ohio (United States of America)
- 1993-1995 University of Münster
- 1995-1997 Higher Regional Court Hamm
- Working as a German lawyer since 1998