Frodo Oude Groeniger specializes in national and international tax law. He advises on tax matters, among other things, on cross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructuring, joint ventures, real estate, disputes with the tax authorities, transfer pricing and EU regulations.
He is a true all-rounder and advises multinationals, medium-sized companies, as well as large family businesses and wealthy individuals. Translated complicated tax matters into understandable language for the entrepreneur. Easily sees through complex matters and gets to the bottom of problems. Networker with analytical insight, flexible and great problem-solving skills.
Frodo has more than 25 years of experience as a tax specialist at Big 4 and niche firms, for both national and international clients. He is very versatile and always tries to get the best result for his clients. He also regularly publishes in professional journals.
Frodo is a member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB), the professional association of university-trained tax advisers.
- Business Management – Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- Tax Law – State university Groningen
- Corporate law – State university Groningen (prop.)
- Post graduate professional education Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs (NOB).
- International Business Taxation course – IBFD